To our Team, Community Members and the General Public
First of all we would like to thank all those who are on the front lines fighting to keep us all safe during these uncertain times. We greatly appreciate, admire and revere everything you are doing to keep us all safe. Thank You!
At Brian LeBlanc Roofing Service, Inc, our highest priority is the health, wellness, and safety of our homeowners and team members. As a leader in the roofing industry with over 30 years of combined experience, we have seen and weathered many uncertain times. One thing is for certain, we will get through these tough times together.
Our leadership team has been closely monitoring all local and national press conferences as well as all COVID-19 related news in order to remain proactive, informed and keep safe our team, community members and the general public alike.
FOR BRIAN LEBLANC’S CUSTOMERS WITH PENDING PROJECTS:
First of all we want to thank all of our new and existing customers for supporting us through these uncertain times. We recognize that many of our customers have projects already underway and may require our immediate services for the safety and comfort of their homes. Please be rest assured that even under the latest state and local orders regarding the closure of businesses, our roofing business is deemed essential, and is, therefore, able to operate to complete your project services.
If you have any immediate questions for our team related to your project, please send us an email at Bleblancroofinginc@yahoo.com with your name, home phone number and home address to expedite any questions you may have. If you are experiencing an emergency and in need of immediate assistance with your roof, please call Brian M. LeBlanc directly at (978) 870-6441. Brian is highly responsive and wants to make sure you are taken care of right away.
As new information becomes available from the CDC and state guidelines are added through the different phases we will be following these guidelines to ensure the safety of our team and homeowners;
- All team members have been trained to strictly uphold safe hygiene practices under the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Social Distancing as often as possible, minimum 6 feet from all homeowners. We ask our team members and homeowners to maintain communication by phone, text, email or video chats and keep physical contact to a minimal.
- Our installers and service technicians are equipped with the proper equipment including masks as part of regular OSHA requirements.
- We are vigilant in how we clean up in your home, and now more than ever are wiping common areas and digital devices down with sanitizers.
- Continuing to strictly enforce our policy of not allowing employees who are ill or showing signs of illness to come to work or into your home.
- Our product partners are communicating regularly with us regarding supply which continues to remain strong allowing us to install and service our products.
FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN HOME IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS
While we recognize that your roofing project may not be at the forefront of your mind today, we are open and available to discuss your needs.
In order to minimize the impact or risk to homeowners:
- Our in-home roofing consultants have been educated and are taking extreme caution and care. They are disinfecting their samples and materials before and after each project demonstration visit.
- We are conducting Touch Free virtual consultations via Zoom calls to review project scope and proposals
- We have restricted all non-essential business travel
- We have implemented frequent & consistent communication with all team members and managers about the health and welfare of our employees.
- Available Touch Free, 3-D Roofing & Siding Design Consultations available upon request for only $129. Includes a premium report of your full Roof & Siding, exact measurements and the latest visualization tools to help you easily design your new roof or siding using only your phone or tablet. Includes a thorough roof inspection with project photos as well.Thank you again for all your continued support.