Skylight lets homeowners enjoy the best of natural light during the day and feel the charm of stargazing during the night, while being indoors. Adding beauty and a modern touch to a home, it also raises the market value of the property, no matter if the home is old or new. A personal favorite of people nowadays, skylights have gained huge popularity more than ever, thanks to them for making a home look inviting. On that note, if your home’s skylight has worn-out, it’s time to consider skylight replacement service.
Signs Skylight Replacement Needs To Be On Your Mind
Cracks on the glass:
A cracked glass is an entry point for water. What begins slowly spreads over the whole area of the window in no time.
Homeowners, in order to make an affordable decision for their property, consider repair as the best way out; however, there are times when siding needs are beyond repair. During such times, thanks to our highest quality siding materials, siding replacement and unparalleled service. As per the Cost vs. Value Report of Remodeling Magazine, replacing the slide gives 75% ROI, i.e. Return on Investment.
Age of skylight:
Each skylight has its own life span, still it needs to be replaced after 10 years. So if your home is this old, it’s time to get your skylight checked.
Roof replacement calls for skylight replacement, as it gets affected when the surrounding area is being worked on.
Being an integral part of a roof, skylight needs replacement in matters of leakage. Reason being, water leaks are harmful for the surrounding walls and may cause conditions such as peeled paint or mildew formation.
Old windows turn discolored, murky or yellow, making the light pass through only partially. To allow a good amount of light to get in, replacement is required.
Benefits Of Skylight Replacement
- It increases the natural light inside the home, which makes the place look spacious.
- Use of electric lighting reduces, which reduces the utility bill.
- Home with skylight attracts potential buyers.
- Natural light eliminates darkness from spaces that receive less light, like bathrooms and hallways.
- Skylights are environment friendly and decrease the carbon footprint.
- Well-designed tempered glass skylights that have low-emissivity coating have a cooling effect, hence, 99% of sun’s heat and UV rays are screened out.
- It resolves rotting problems
How We Work?
- Our team of professionals visit client’s home to inspect their skylight. Deploying their expertise, our experts determine the real issues to conclude if skylight replacement is needed or if there’s some problem with the surrounding roof, which needs to be fixed.
- If skylight replacement is needed, we recommend the required solution and share the estimated quote.
- Skylight is professionally replaced without any delay, ensuring a new watertight seal.
- Skylight and roof are sealed to better the insulation.
Our Best Skylight Services
We are pro in offering the below listed services for skylight:
- Rectangular skylights
- Vented skylights
- Modular skylights
- Solar skylights
- RV skylight replacement
- Skylights with blinds
- Commercial-grade skylights
- Sun lights, tunnels or tubes
Give us a call today and let our team visit your home, check your skylight and provide the best help. Of course, everything will be planned keeping your inputs and budget in mind.